Marin + Trottin has proposed an innovative housing project for Paris. The building has twelve floors made of white clay bricks, perfectly adaptable to the whims of volumetrics.
Housing Project for Paris Technical Information
- Architects1-13: MT Peripheriques Architectes
- Location: Paris, France
- Images : All images courtesy of périphériques architectes / L’autre image
- Client: City of Paris
- Floor area: 11 000 m²
- Parcel: m5a2, zac paris rive gauche, paris 13th
- Project Year: 2016
- Sources: Design Boom + MT Peripheriques Architectes
The project generated is radically contemporary in its creation modes. Stemming from digital culture, sample, collage, the loop completely reinvent new volumetrics but echoes our heritage.
– MT Peripheriques Architectes
Housing project for Paris Article from the Architects
Paris by us
This is an emblematic architecture of the various Parisian ways of living, illustrating a participative and solidary economy operation in which each can become owner otherwise than buying an entire property: invest according to each one own financial resources in the Manufacture of Paris.
Paris for us
This is an innovative building that provides various typologies of housing in phase with the expectations and needs of Parisians: Family apartment, studios for young and not so young, large apartments for roommate, etc … It is offering housing for rental to diversified prices. It is offering to Parisians a varied range of typologies and rents.
Paris by us Paris for us
Paris by us Paris for us reinvents the writing of the culture of the Parisian building by picturesque dispositions, writing of the city by sedimentation of Parisian typologies.
The situation and the challenge of this operation requires a strong, iconic image for this building. The architecture thus generated is radically contemporary in its creation modes. Stemming from digital culture, sample, collage, the loop completely reinvent new volumetrics but echoes our heritage.
Housing project for Paris Plans
Housing project for Paris Gallery
Housing project for Paris Video
- Collaborators: Project manager: Charlotte Lefebvre
- Assistants: Juliette Bonnamy, Fanny Carotenuto, Carol Reed, Céline Pinto, Amira Abdelaziz, Anne Clerget, Ivo Nenov, Layos Daniel, Justine Ducharne (Communication)
- Developer: Demathieu-Bard Immobilier
- Consulting: Redman
- Legal advice: IC Avocats
- Crowdfunding startup: Wiseed Immobilier
- Expertise startup: Label’ville
- Technical engineer: Scoping
- Sustainability: Etamine
- Façade engineering: Vs-A
- Acoustics: Alternative
- Quantity surveyor: Mazet & Associés
- Landscape: Sabine Haristoy[cite]