Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing and using this Website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full, which may change from time to time. Read them carefully, and do not continue to use ArchEyes’s website if you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client,” “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refers to our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us,” refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services/products, following and subject to, prevailing law of Spain. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and, therefore, referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, ArchEyes and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for the material on ArchEyes. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://archeyes.com/ for your personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
In many instances, Website Content will include content posted by a third-party or represent the opinions and judgments of a third. We do not endorse, warrant, and are not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on the website by anyone other than authorized employees or spokespersons while acting in their official capacities.
You must not:
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from https://archeyes.com/.
- Duplicate material from https://archeyes.com/
All the articles are © ArchEyes if not stated otherwise. Most of the images published on ArchEyes.com website are copyright and property of the respective owners and photographers. We do not claim any authorship of images on this site unless other wised noted. Images copyright by the original owner, architect, or photographer.
Please make sure you only submit content to us if you are the owner of all intellectual property rights in that content or have permission from the copyright owner. For example, this means that you own the copyright in the material and any trademarks or design rights, which may be registered or unregistered. Please check you own these rights if you are unsure.
Where there is a claim that someone else owns all or part of the intellectual property rights in the content, we will investigate the allegation and will remove the content from our website if necessary. We make our best effort to verify the source of any material we receive. If you want to correct an error or misattribution, please contact us via this website’s contact form.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer users the opportunity to post and exchange opinions, information, material, and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the site. ArchEyes does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments before their appearance on the website, and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of ArchEyes, its agents, or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such views or opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, ArchEyes shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or any loss cost, liability, damages, or expenses caused and or suffered due to any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- ArchEyes reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate offensive, or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material or material that is an invasion of privacy.
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant ArchEyes a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and modify any of your Comments in any form, format, or media.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to remove all links to our Website upon such request immediately. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
While we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the site’s material is kept updated.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or concerning the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
ArchEyes office is located in Spain:
Plaza Santa Barbara 4, 6 izquierda,
Madrid, Spain, 28004